Health Ministry Overview
Our purpose is simple.
- To educate ourselves by learning the Biblical Principles of healthy living that focus on God’s original diet of fruits, veggies, grains, nuts and seeds; and the healing ministry of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- To bring awareness to the alternative ways to treat sickness and disease without the negative
and harmful side effects of prescription medication. However, we are
aware that there are instances when prescribed medication will help and
surgery is absolutely necessary and that’s why education and prevention
is the best medicine.
MINISTRY TIMES: Every 3rd Saturday of the month.
- The class time for the 3rd Saturday of the
month will be from 2:30p.m. to 4:30p.m. (unless otherwise noted)
Click on this link to view our "upcoming events".
IMPLEMENTATION: This will be accomplished through Health and Wellness Sessions which include presentations, workshops, study groups, nutrition classes, health fairs, group trips to various health food stores, farmer's market, etc.
- Bible studies that focus on God’s original diet for man (Genesis 1:29); God’s 8 Laws of Health; and the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Health and Wellness presentations conducted by various healthcare professionals.
- DVD presentations that explain how our western diet, poor lifestyle choices and lack of exercise are detrimental to our well being.
- Cooking classes that illustrate how to prep and serve healthy and delicious meals, salads, milks, dressings,etc.
- Group trips to the various farmers markets, health food stores, community care centers, etc.
Click the Pictures and Videos link to view past and present meals, salads and desserts that were prepared at the Health and Wellness Session: Pictures and Videos Link
Kenny or June Sanders
The Bouldercrest Health and Wellness Ministry